Reiki is an ancient Japanese energy healing technique that is done with the client relaxed, fully clothed on a massage table, using light touch or hovering hands.
The term “Rei” means “universal” and “ki” means “life force” or the universal energy that is a part of all life and all around us. The Reiki practitioner is the conduit that facilitates the flow of the energy into the client for the highest healing good.
Reiki can assist with anxiety, pain, sleeplessness, and general well-being. Medical Reiki can be used pre and post-op to reduce pain and facilitate healing as well as an adjunct to other treatments (i.e., chemotherapy, medication-intervention) to reduce side effects and assist these treatments in being more effective.
In a Reiki Level 1 class you will:
- Learn the history and philosophy of Reiki
- Receive the channel opening attunements
- Learn the self-treatment hand positions
- Learn the hand positions for treating others
- Practice giving a Reiki Treatment
- Receive a complete Reiki treatment
- Receive hand-outs of hand positions and Reiki principles
- Learn professional ethics, licensing requirements and hygiene
In a Reiki Level II class you will:
- Learn how to accelerate your healing capacity
- Learn how to send healing from a distance
- Learn how to do mental/emotional healing
- Receive further attunement and hand-outs.
Any questions? Please email Tamara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price & Registration
- Level I costs $175
- Level II costs $350
To register, please Venmo your non-refundable $50 deposit to: @tamara-zentgraf
OR mail check made out to:
155 Seven Bridge Rd
Lancaster, MA 01523
Deposit holds your spot in class and is applied to tuition.