Watertown Center for Healing Arts (WCHA) is located in the heart of Watertown Square.
- WCHA has two entrances. Please confirm the best entrance for you with your service provider.
- All WCHA space is located on the 2nd floor. We regret that WCHA is not wheelchair accessible and there is not an elevator.
22 Mount Auburn St.
Entry for the Skylight Studio, Player’s Studio, Offices 1-4, 8-12
17 Spring St.
Entry for the Charles River Studio, Offices 1-3
Metered parking is available near both entrances of WCHA. Both lots and parking on Spring Street directly in front of WCHA (ZONE 85701) use the PASSPORT PARKING app. For more information visit PassportParking.com.
Mt. Auburn Street, “Baptiste Walk” – ZONE 85704
Large lot off Spring Street
WCHA is easily accessible via public transportation. Bus lines from all directions pass through or begin/end in Watertown Square. The bus depot is directly on the other side of the river.
- 57N – Night Owl Watertown Sq. – Government Center via Park Street & Kenmore Sta.
- 52 – Dedham Mall or Charles River Loop – Watertown Yard via Oak Hill & Newton Center
- 57 – Watertown Sq. – Kenmore Yard via Newton Corner & Brighton Center
- 70/70A – Cedarwood, N.Waltham or Watertown Sq. – University Park via Central Sq., Cambridge, Arsenal St. & Western Ave.
- 71 – Watertown Square – Harvard Station via Mt. Auburn St.
- 502 – EXPRESS BUS Watertown Yard – Copley Sq. (St. James Ave. at Dartmouth St.) via Newton Corner & Mass. Turnpike
- 504 – EXPRESS BUS Watertown/Newton Corner – Downtown via Mass. Turnpike
For trip planning assistance, use the MBTA Trip Planner.
No matter what your palette or dietary preference, you can always find a place to eat nearby.
Should you want to stay closer to the Watertown Center for Healing Arts to make your visit easier, here are some nearby hotels.